File your taxes — United Way covers the cost.

Get the assistance you need.

MyFreeTaxes helps people file their federal and state taxes, and the costs are coverd by United Way.

United Way is here to help you move up financially.
Get started to access new tax credits for your family. program uplifts California families by connecting them to free tax filing services that unlock life-changing tax credits.

How would you like to file your taxes?

File on my ownQuick & Easy
File with Virtual HelpGet help as needed
Schedule an in-person appointmentClick below to get started!